A client asked me if I thought she had what it takes to upgrade her online business to Exquisite Freedom.
Buy experiences, not things. © Ellany Lea
- Are you brave enough to let go?
- To stop being the husband/provider that your mom never had?
- To stop being the housewifey/pleaser your dad never had?
- To stop being the parent your parents never had?
- To stop being the protector your younger siblings never had?
- To stop being the eldest son you were supposed to be?
- To stop being the best man you were born to be?
- To stop being the parents' retirement plan that your culture demanded you to be?
No amount of pretty websites and marketing strategies will bring you the freedom and wealth that you richly deserve like releasing all this #heartbreak and #injustice.
It's not fair that all this crap got dumped onto my shoulders the second I was born. It's not fair that all this crap got dumped onto YOUR shoulders the second you were born. It's heartbreaking... And now, take my hand, let's co-create your freedom.
Pain heals... it takes time... and you don't do it alone. Victimhood, though familiar and comfortable, doesn't get you any closer to being free.
Guess what she responded
She cried for 20min. Then she howled and laughed hysterically, uncontrollably, and unapolagetically for 10min. And she said, "F***, I'm gonna have to think about this. I've held on to those roles, duties and obligations for so long that I don't even know who I would be without them. God Ella, I thought we were here to talk business and online residual income. Thanks for the warning!"
What would you say to Anastacia?
- Like and share this article
- In the comments, tell Anastacia what you'd want for her
Thank you for being a lone nut, a leader, and a friend! <3