Start your self-work and building wealth immediately. My clients in their late 20s and early 30s spend their time, energy, and money to grow themselves, their businesses, and their wealth portfolio. My clients in their late 30s or early 40s spend their time, energy, and money to undo the conditioning and domestication that has shackled them for an extra decade. And if there's anything left, then it goes towards their businesses and wealth portfolio.
- Your 20s are not an extended adolescence
- The best time to work on your marriage is before you have one
- 80% of life's most defining moments take place by age 35
- The worse thing you can do is to pat a 20-something on the head and tell them they have plenty of time
- Do no marry the person you happen to be dating because everyone else around you is walking down the aisle.
Your Favorite TED Talk
What's your #1 favorite TED Talk? Share in comments: