All I've ever wanted was to be free. Now I am... because I said yes to freedompreneurship... which turned out to be a spiritual quest of reclaiming the 1,000 pieces of my soul.
Receive exclusive freedom truths + tools not open to the public Subscribe or read on ⤵︎
- Finally settled in NYC with outpour of support from Ro, Mayra and Jean
- Be different, be weird, be crazy, and go aaaall out
- Research and apply for jobs online
Jeep safari in the Ngorongoro Crater, during mating season no less.
Worked with the Ministry of Education of Rwanda and VSO in web development and training.
- Finally graduating from Chinese school
- Working at NRC-IRC on energy efficiency project