"Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light."
– Brené Brown
Tired of sitting as a solitary monk on a frigid mountain top to reach enlightenment or freedom?
Then join our deep rich gathering of Ayahuasca grads: from real life women, creatives, and freedompreneurs to shamans, plant medicine facilitators and healers, as they share firsthand accounts of their empowerment + enlightenment through Ayahuasca.
Click on the Button below to learn the answer to these questions:
- Describe your Ayahuasca experience in one word.
- What was the final decisive moment that propelled you to try Ayahuasca?
- What was your hardest moment and/or most memorable moment?
- What might you have done differently, if anything?
- Biggest lie people tell themselves before / during / after an Ayahuasca retreat?
- What advice would you give to people entering their first Ayahuasca retreat?
Reserve a seat to witness lived wisdom and reclaimed power, all in one place 🌟
Seats limited. For women who want to be so free that your presence automatically liberates others.