An overview quest to obtain the top...
19 Keys to Happiness on Your Quest for Soul Liberation + Lifestyle Freedom
Greatest Takeaway • High Return on Happiness teaches...
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
Module 1 • Power of Sequencing
Goal • Freedom from Frantic Busyness
- 7 Case studies on the cruciality of doing the right things, but in the right order
- 7 Metrics of happiness beyond money
- 2 Most powerful tools to re-order your time and simplify decision making
Mini-Quest • Create your Busyness Tracker + Freedom Tracker
Module 2 • Solopreneur to Freedompreneur
Goal • Freedom from Suffocating Perfectionism
- Ellany's 16 career overhauls that illustrate the power of flow and temporary trade-offs
- 5 Examples of the Daring-Falling-Rising cycle to build resilience
- 1 Most powerful tool to purge barriers to prosperity consciousness
Mini-quest • Purge and Burn your Negative Money Memories
Module 3 • Liberation Recalibrations
Goal • Freedom from Imposter Syndrome
- 9 Most powerful recalibrations of your inner compasses to shed patriarchical indoctrination, including:
- Neurological re-wiring, Either/or syndrome, Exquisite Freedom Wheel, Happiness Quadrants, The 5 "It" factors, Overachiever's Hierarchy of Needs, Feminine/Masculine Power Pyramids, and Power of tribe
Mini-quest • Create your Post-it Wall of Greatness
Module 4 • Power of iterations
Goal • Freedom from Punishing Overwhelm
- No. 1 classic reason why your masterclass doesn't sell
- The importance of naming your Ideal Client Avatar and your Branding each in 4 words or less for high profitability
- 2 Most crucial assets to create in in your business: a client/customer journey and a financial plan
Mini-quest • Create a Full Financial Plan on a Post-it
Ella delivered the academic, no-BS approach that I intuitively knew she would from the first few moments my eyes landed on her website. I already have a successful coaching practice and Ella met me where I was -- I've gone from overscheduled, scattered, overwhelmed, and wrought with too many ideas to having the rest of this year and all of next year mapped out. And I have a much clearer sense of what to say "no" to so that I can stay focused and productive. Invaluable.