Alice co-creates business and marketing strategies that liberates the passion of changemakers making a positive difference. She is a liberator.
Her Many Hats
Founder and Managing Director of Pivot Six / Friend / Business Strategist / Collaborator / Ideas Activist / Professionally Designated Accountant (CPA, CA) / Finance Professional / Blockchain Consultant / Wellness Advocate / Lifelong Student
first moment of enlightenment
I've probably had three big aha moments in my life that were very defining....1. Working until midnight at a luxury fashion house in New York City. 2. After completing the Landmark Forum. 3. After reading Dr. Joe Dispenza's "How To Break The Habit Of Being Yourself", recommended to me by my dear friend Amy Chan.
books that transformed her life!
Dr Joe Dispenza's "Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself" and "By Invitation Only" by Gilt Groupe founders
one of the hardest moments of her life?
Making the decision to leave the city of my dreams (New York City) was very tough because I had worked my butt off to get to where I was. I was head over heels in love with NYC -- but I knew I had to leave. And so, I created a concrete vision and plan of where I wanted to take my career after leaving NYC so that I could one day move back, in a happier place.
What used to terrify her?
Being direct in business. People appreciate transparency and efficiency.
I ace high-level strategy and actually getting things done. I'm strategic and I execute quickly and with quality.
GRATEFUL TO HER TOP BFFS
1. I met my Pivot Six business partner, writer extraordinaire Serena Matter through a former client and she's my ROCK. I don’t know what I’d do without Serena.
2. I met the brain of beauty, Alicia Read of Kalosophie, through a mutual friend (thanks Curtis) and I’m so thankful to him for this introduction.
3. I used to work with Toni Scott (finance pro) and she is one of my most supportive colleagues and friends.
4. I met Kathleen Ong (PR Powerhouse) through a former fashion startup we used to work at together, and her ambition and energy is infectious.
5. Lisa Page is an A+ Agency Executive. She lifts me up every time I am down. We went to middle school together.
6. Last but not least Melody Ma. She was the very first person to encourage me to launch my own business - and more. She believes in every idea I've ever had. We met through Ladies Learning Code.
Cracks her up every time
F*ck this shit moment
A culture of disrespect and competition between co-workers at a former company I used to work for. I chose to leave the company, and things turned out great! I am very conscientious of ensuring any company I work with going forward aligns with my values of respect.
About her Business
About her business (5 words or less)
Helping companies reach their goals
biggest leap of faith taken in her business?
Just starting the business in the first place!
most thrilling "high"? most challenging "low"?
I love finding new clients and projects that seamlessly align with what I offer, and what they need. The low is being in limbo - thank goodness I have a supportive and positive team around me!
false advice being taught in her industry?
Hustling. Actually health before hustling comes before everything else.
What does She need to do less of in Her business?
Typing long emails.
How did she overcome her fear of selling?
Realizing that no one else was going to sell for me.
hardest part about being a trailblazer?
It can be lonely. This is why I only surround myself with people who have a high frequency. No energy vampires allowed!
What's next for her?
I'm currently studying blockchain technology. I am passionate about helping blockchain companies simplify & share their stories.
Connect with her