Latest Blog Posts
Chillin' by the Mekong River
Visiting Se Young in Phnom Penh, capital of Cambodia, where I tasted an expat life :)
Temple hopping and indulging in the Angor capital of Siem Reap
- a physical therapist
In my third life, I shall be...
The secretary skirt is my second project (from Sew Everything Workshop book & Make studio).
Makes 6 large or 12 small pistachio, pecan and chocolate cupcakes.
- Joining the MSF family / MSF Refugee Camp in the Heart of the City
- Finally settled in NYC with outpour of support from Ro, Mayra and Jean
- Be different, be weird, be crazy, and go aaaall out
- Research and apply for jobs online
Jeep safari in the Ngorongoro Crater, during mating season no less.
Worked with the Ministry of Education of Rwanda and VSO in web development and training.
- Finally graduating from Chinese school
- Working at NRC-IRC on energy efficiency project